Saturday, July 26, 2008

Seth's First Haircut

Seth smiling (as usual). He is actually laugh at Elmo on T.V.


Seth and Daddy at our Sat. morning hangout.


Seth splashing in the water.




Seth trying to get out of his car seat.

Seth after his haircut!


The clippers tickled!


Seth was a great client!


Okay, that's enough!!!

As most of you know, Seth got his first haircut around 7 months from his dad. I was at work and when I came home, Seth's hair had been cut! When I asked Shawn where the hair was so that I could save it, he said "I don't know. I guess on the floor." :( Even though Shawn did a great job cutting his hair, Seth was VERY wiggly, so today he got his first professional haircut. Here are some before and after pictures. He looks so grown-up!

1 comments:

瑪琅 said...

i like this baby~ he is so Q!!
-----------------
www.jackdeng.com