Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Past Few Weeks

The boys were worn out after a long day at the zoo!

This is what happens when mommy leaves the room for 2 minutes!



Seth loves to climb!

Seth and Daddy watching Texas beat OU!!!

Seth and Daddy at the zoo.
Uncle Michael striking a pose for the camera. I guess he thinks he's in GQ.





I know I have been really bad lately about my post so I am just going to post several pictures from the past few weeks. We have been pretty busy with birthday parties, going to the zoo and pumpkin patch, and watching football games.

2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

I was going to post a GQ comment about the pic of Shawn and Seth watching the football game!!! Then I saw the picture of Michael and about died laughing! Very funny. He's going to kill you for posting that picture! hee hee.

Kylie Reising said...

What cute pictures! You need to update your blog more often, girl!