Friday, November 28, 2008

Gaylord Texan and Thanksgiving





































Shawn and I have countless things to be thankful for but the most important are each other and of course our precious Seth. We could not ask for anything more!! We spent Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's house in Bonham with Mimi, Pop, Uncle Michael, Aunt Shawna, Corbin and Gage. We had a great turkey dinner and then watched a lot of football (Go Cowboys and Longhorns)!! The next day my mom , Seth and I went to Canton while my dad and Shawn played some golf. I didn't get many pictures of Thanksgiving, but I did get some pretty cute pictures of our trip to the Gaylord Texan on Wednesday night. The lights were so pretty and Seth loved running around the hotel. It was a lot of fun!!!
















0 comments: