Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fort Worth Stock Show

Shawn's been suggesting that we head to Fort Worth for the stock show ever since it started a few weeks ago. Saturday ended up being the perfect day. Seth loved watching the horses and seeing the pigs, goats, and birds in the petting zoo. He also got to get on a bull (fake of course) and go down the big slide with daddy. He had a blast. When we got home, I was way too tired to cook so we went to Mi Cocina and walked around Watters Creek. I love that place! I also loved every minute that I got to spend with my two men. I am so lucky!!!


Seth starting early on bulls!
Seth thought the baby pigs were pretty cute.



Going down the slide with daddy. Seth laughed the whole way down.

When he reached the bottom, Seth would jump up and start heading for the stairs to do it again.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

So cute! Glad you guys had fun! We've never taken Savannah! I hope the two Shawn's can fish this Sat. Shawn needs a break so badly, and he has missed fishing so much lately. I know they would have a good time together.

Vicki said...

What time was your appt. with Dr. Herzog? Can't believe we were there the same day! I had remembered to tell him that I knew you. My appt. was at 1:00. So cool!

Shawny said...

Hello Sara,

I came across your blog and wanted to thank you for your kind words about Watters Creek. I am with the property and would love to invite you to share more with us about your thoughts on Watters Creek. We are honored to have customers who have enjoyed their experience at Watters Creek enough to write about it. If you are interested in talking with me, here is my email:
syujuico@trademarkproperty.com