Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treating fun!

Well, I got a call around 11:45 on Friday that Seth had a low grade fever, so I immediately picked him up and headed to the doctor. I was hoping he was not sick because he just got over the flu and because I didn't want him to miss all the trick or treating fun. Thank goodness the doctor said he was fine and he woke up Saturday ready to go!
After getting a much needed haircut, we went to a local pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin. Of course the pickings were very slim so we headed to our Walmart grocery store and suprisingly they had a ton to choose from. Seth kept trying to pick it up but groaned and said "heavy".
Seth loved watching daddy draw the face on the pumpkin.

Of course, this was Seth's favorite part. He was covered with pumpkin insides by the time he was done.
He even tasted the pumpkin. You can tell by his face that he probably won't do that again.
Later that evening, Seth got all his bull riding gear on and was ready for some trick or treating!

I love that he already had a sucker in his mouth while he was trick or treating. He LOVES suckers.
"Trick or Treat" As soon as someone put candy in Seth's pumpkin, he would look at me and say "more" and start walking to the next house.
One of Seth's friends from school, Alex, came over to trick or treat with us. Alex loved the wagon. He was so worried every time he got out to go trick or treating that the wagon was going to leave him. It was very funny.

Momma's little man.

I love this picture! Thanks Aunt Shawna for taking some great pics.

2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Yes...I always get good "behind" shots because no flippin kid will ever look at the camera! ;) Glad you liked em. Let me know if you want me to email you the pics.

Chelsi said...

His costume is too stinkin cute- LOVE it!!