Friday, September 4, 2009

My Little Leopard

Seth is now offically a Lovejoy Leopard! I am so excited to have him at my school with me this year. I am very lucky to work for a district that cares so much about families that it has a daycare (and a good one at that) just for their employees kids. I am doubly lucky to work at the school where the daycare is housed. Seth has been in school for 3 weeks now and even though he does not like it when mommy leaves, he loves his new friends. He ask to see his friends every night and today he didn't want to leave because he was having so much fun. I guess that's a good thing.

Headed out the door on the first morning of school.

This is the only picture I snapped as I walked out the door. He wasn't crying so I didn't want to push my luck.

Seth loved the bounce house at the "Back to School Bash" at our church.

Seth and Savannah enjoying a snack together. This was the first time Seth ever had popcorn and I think he ate about 5 cupfuls. Savannah on the other hand, liked the snowcones.

0 comments: