Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seth's New Ride

Seth loves his new scooter! His favorite thing is to go down the driveway as fast as he can.

What a big boy!

We couldn't ask for better weather to go for a ride.

Daddy's showing Seth how to push.

This picture has nothing to do with Seth's new scooter, but when we got inside tonight we ran across Seth's Halloween costume from last year. We talked him into putting it on and he ran around the house saying "Boo!". It was a little snug but I thought it was so funny that he could still fit in it. Now we have to start thinking about what he will be this year.

2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

This post reminds me of the time Seth stepped on the teeny tiny skateboard and triple flipped off of it...and surprisingly no tears. So funny. Anyway, I got your text tonight about the lunch box and my house. Too cute! I was at soccer practice so I couldnt' reply back!

Kama said...

That's awesome! I bet he has a lot of fun on that!! I like the costume too. I've got to figure out something for Dietrich soon too. :)