Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Fun in Grapevine

Well, we've been to Grapevine twice in the last 4 days to have some Christmas fun. We first went on Saturday to ride the North Pole Express. It was a really neat experience. We wanted to see a few more things while we were there but I was so sick that I had to get Shawn to bring me home while my parents took Seth. So...we headed back to Grapevine Tuesday night to go to Bass Pro Shop. This is one of Seth's favorite places to go and since Santa was there, it made it even better.

Jumping for joy!

Seth loves trains. Gayle just bought him one to go around the tree today, so he is really interested in them now.

I didn't get to put the picture of Seth and Santa, but I was SO proud of him. He sat in Santa's lap again and this time he even told him what he wanted for Christmas. He said a farm (Shawn told him to say that) and toys. How cute!


Seth loved the 4 wheelers of course. I think he liked the regular things more than he enjoyed the Christmas decorations.

Shooting some birds (don't ask me what kind)!

This was a really cute ride. It had Santa's sleigh and all the reindeer.

This was on Saturday at the North Pole Express.

Watching the preshow (which was really cute) with Mimi and Pop.

Burrr! It was cold outside on sat. Thank goodness all of the activities were inside.

0 comments: